Saturday, January 19, 2013

Navy Exchange Haul

So there were extremely good deals at the Navy Exchange today. And since it's sort of almost spring, I decided to stock up on some spring/summer clothes and stray away from sweaters and what not. In the junior section it was 30% off of anything that had 97 or 95 cents behind it or something like that. I know that's not a lot but hey, it's better than nothing right? I got 4 items for around $40-$50. If I was at the mall 4 items would probably be like $80 so I got some pretty good deals I think.

-So the first thing is this plain Jane fitted Goldish black shirt. It went from $7 to $5.

-Cute flowy floral top. $19 to $13.

-Green Chiffon button up top. The top back part of the shirt is laced. $15 to $11.

-Pencil skirt type dress. It has a blue chiffon short sleeve top attached to it, skinny black belt at the waist, and the skirt is designed with black and white stripes. I was kind of skeptical about buying it but then I was like "What the heck. I can rock this." Haha. $23 to $16.

-Lastly, I got the Revlon Photoready Concealer Stick in Light Medium that I've been dying to buy. It was originally $8 but I had a $2 off coupon for any concealer, foundation, blush, etc. product. So it turned out to be around $6. Yay for sales and coupons! But, I will be reviewing this soon, so look out for that!

Anyways, until the next post, see ya!









No comments:

Post a Comment