Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite Mascara!

So I finally went to Target yesterday and stocked up on my favorite mascara EVER: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Black.  But this summer until now, I've been using the Maybelline Volum'Express Mega Plush Mascara in Blackest Black because I wanted to try to find a new favorite mascara.  And I must say that nothing beats L'Oreal's formula. Over the years, I've also used Cover Girl and Almay but I assure you that L'Oreal is by far THE BEST. It turned out to be around $8.  This mascara claims to be smudge-proof and clump-free which I can say that it is true to its description.  I remember last year when I was wearing this mascara on my bare lashes, one of my friends had even asked me if my lashes were fake!  It keeps my lashes looking volumized and it's pretty long-lasting.  I'm telling you guys that this is the best mascara you'll ever use. Once you try this out, you'll never go back to another mascara! Even my friend tried this and she said she loves it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment