Friday, January 25, 2013

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream has arrived!

So I ordered the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 27 Honey Beige from Amazon from a seller named 'GiftWorldPlus' last Sunday I believe. I think GiftWorldPlus sells other shades in this BB cream also.  I was a little skeptical about buying a bb cream on Amazon because I've heard that some of those sellers do sell some fake products.  But this BB cream seems legit based on the swatches and packaging.  I have yet to try this on my face but I probably will sometime soon and review it.  This was $20.  I decided to get this on Amazon because I usually order from PrettyandCute but sadly they retailed this bb cream for $28. Too expensive!


It has a handy little pump that will really give you more control of how much product you use. 



Regular hand on the left and bb cream blended on my right.  It's a tad bit tanner than my hand is but it'll probably oxidize.  But this bb cream will probably match my skin in the summer when I actually tan lol.  Right now I'm using the Skin79 Hot Pink which oxides and matches really well with my untanned skin in the winter~ c:

Review Coming Soon! Maybe I'll even do a review comparing the two? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment