Friday, January 4, 2013

December Favorites 2012

Hi everyone!  I know this is kind of late but here we go!



First up is the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Cream Cleanser.
 It's a medicated cleanser and has salicyllic acid inside. I really love the feeling this gives me after I wash my face. It gives me like a cooling sensation on my face. And I also love the the smell!  I went to the dermatologist a few weeks ago for my horrible acne and she prescribed me an antibiotic, medicated lotion, and an acne gel. Now, I can't say that this cleanser alone has helped clear away my acne because I'm actually alternating between this cleanser and another non-medicated cleanser every day and night because medicated cleansers can irritate your face if you overuse them. But overall, I think this would be a great product for anyone that has already great skin or minor impurities and is just looking for a simple drugstore cleanser.





Next is the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion.
This was also prescribed to me by dermatologist.  She gave me a little sample bottle and it lasted me for a while actually, I got it around November maybe and I still have a in the bottle.  I just use literally a dime size amount and that covers my entire face. As they say, "A little goes a
long way."  I just got the pump version from Walgreen's and it was about $14 with a $2 coupon she also gave me. On the bottle it says it moisturizes, restores & maintains protective skin barrier. But with that saying, I really love this lotion. This is the best lotion I have ever tried in my life! Haha.  It makes me skin feel like a marshmallow! It's a bit pricey, but it really is worth it!








Next is the Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.
I adore this product in general but my favorite color is Honey.  This color is really a natural cute pink color that you can probably wear as an everyday lip stain.  My mom even told me that she liked this color on me so because it looks so natural so. Haha.  I've done a review on these and went further in depth with it so you should go check that out.












Next is the Maybelline 015 Born With It Lipstick.
I got this at Ulta for about $7. And this is a nude pink color.  When I opened it I didn't know that there would be sparkles in the formula but when put on the sparkles aren't too noticeable on your lips.  But, I do like the color; it's a very flattering nude-pink.  The only problem I had with it was that after 4-5 hours, I don't know if it was my lips or the product because my lips are normally very dry but my lips did get dry around that amount of time and the lipstick seeped into the cracks of my lips making my lips look so ugly. But that's the only con I had with this.


Next is the Nyx Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary.
And okay this is by far my favorite brand of lipstick like EVER.  I only have this shade but when I get the chance, I WILL BUY MORE.  I got this at Ulta for $6-$7 I can't remember.  And this color is like a cranberry color---in between a hot pink and red color.  This product didn't seep into the cracks of my lips and it actually covered the lines on my lips slightly which is probably because it is a matte lipstick. But I really recommend this brand and shade to you all!









Next is the Foundation/Concealer dual brush by Up&Up (target brand).
I don't remember how much it was but it was pretty cheap.  I was looking for a cheap dual brush that wasn't $20 or more and coincidentally found this one. This one is definitely better than my Elf Foundation brush because my Elf brush started leaving streaks on my face so I had to throw it out and it was getting old anyway.  This one doesn't leave streaks and the brush is soft. It's a pretty decent brush. I like it.









Lastly, is the Mac Brush Cleanser.
 This product really does the job on my brushes; eyeliner and
foundation brushes.  I just put a drop on a paper towel and then I wipe the brush back and forth on it and all
the eyeliner and BB cream from the brushes come right off. I've had this since last spring and the bottle is still
pretty full. But considering I only clean my brushes once in a while---once a week? Or once every two weeks?







So yeah these are my December Favorites. Thanks for reading and until next time...bye!


**I do not own any of these pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment