Saturday, February 23, 2013

Walmart Mini Haul

Picked up the 'Sinful Colors Professional' nail polish in 'Rise & Shine'. Rise & Shine is a sea green color. There has been quite a big rave about these nail polishes in the makeup world at the moment. I'm in love with this nail polish line. I currently only have 2 of these but I should've picked up more! They're only $2 at Walmart go and pick some up! Walmart has a limited selection of this line and a lot of them were gone when I went. I'm definitely gonna pick some more colors up the next time I go.

I also picked up the Revlon Colorstay foundation for $9 in natural beige. This is my first ever foundation since I have only used asian bb creams. I was kind of skeptical about picking the shade since you couldn't really swatch it cos people were around me haha. But I guessed natural beige as my shade. Hopefully it fits me! I know that these have also been big in the YouTube and beauty world. Hopefully I can agree with them and do a review on it soon. So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment